This Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is hereby entered into between WebtechSmart Media with ID: 203738430 (hereinafter referred to as “the Agency”) and the party set forth in the related order form (“the Client” or “you”) and applies to the purchase of all services (hereinafter collectively referred to as ” the Service”) ordered by the Client.
By clicking on the “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions” button, the Client agrees, accepts in full and undertakes to abide by the present.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE AGENCY
The Service provided by WebtechSmart to the Client is an information society service within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
The main features of the Service are as follows:
- Web design, development, and maintenance of websites and online stores
- SEO optimization and auditing
- SEO copywriting
- Link building
- Google Advertising
- Creating and maintaining Facebook pages
- Integration into social networks
- Preparing a marketing strategy for Facebook games and applications
- Register and Configure Google Analytics
- Fully personalized web services and tailor-made solutions
2.1- Any instructions received by Agency from the Client for the supply of services or goods and/or the Client’s acceptance of services or goods supplied by Agency shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
2.2 – Where more than one Client has entered into this agreement, the Clients shall be jointly and severally liable for all payments of the Price.
2.3 – Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Client the terms and conditions are binding and can only be amended with the written consent of the Agency.
2.4 – The Client shall give the Agency not less than fourteen (14) days prior written notice of any proposed change of ownership of the Client or any change in the Client’s name and/or any other change in the Client’s details (including but not limited to, changes in the Client’s address, contact details, or business practice).
A notice for the changes applied should be sent to the Company by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the physical address of WebtechSmart Media (6 Topolnitsa Street, Sofia City, flat 1).
2.5 – The Agency is entitled, at its sole discretion, without giving notice to unilaterally terminate the agreement if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of these general terms and conditions, the legislation in the European Union and the generally accepted moral norms.
As Webtech strives to offer the very best service, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern the Agency’s efforts and contacts with the Client.
Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly prohibited and may result in the immediate termination of WebtechSmart’s services.
The list of unacceptable practices includes, but is not limited to:
- Adult or pornographic material including, but not limited to, sexually explicit or suggestive material
- Sexually oriented products or services (e.g. escort services), or other sexually oriented material
- Nudity, including airbrushing (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis if for medical or artistic purposes)
- Lingerie websites
- Offensive or otherwise distasteful material
- Content or language that is harmful to minors in any way
- Bulk emailing tools
- Distribution of internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activities
- Hacking and cracking
- Scams or phishing for personal information
- Solicitation of funds other than for legal charitable organization (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis at the Agency’s discretion)
- Illegal Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities Harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, racial, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, complaint websites, or otherwise objectionable content or language
- Defamatory, hateful or revenge content or language.
- Aids to pass drug tests or aids to pass lie detector tests.
- Illegal activities such as Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism,
- Piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- Reverse Funnel Systems
- Cash Gifting
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Fake documents
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, firearms, explosives or weapons.
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Reselling of email accounts or hosting accounts to third parties.
- Reselling of any WebtechSmart’s services including, but not limited to, design services, and updates to third parties without a written re-seller agreement.
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and junk email
- Links to other sites that are in violation of WebtechSmart’s policies and guidelines
2.6 – Any disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
These Terms and Conditions are accepted on 11.06.2019 and enter into force for the Client from the moment of the conclusion of the contract and after the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in the above-mentioned order.